Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Review: Favorite Cereals

Hey Everyone! As you know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Our bodies have been at rest between 5-9 hours and the first thing it needs when we wake up is some type of fuel to help it get going. Even if you aren't hungry first thing in the morning it's still important to have some fruit or even just a slice of bread with peanut butter or jam.
Personally I like to eat cereal and here are some of my favorites:



Kashi Golean


Kashi Golean: This is a GREAT cereal because it's packed with so much protein, and protein keeps you fuller longer. The taste is slightly sweet, but also a nice crunchy wholesome flavor. 1 cup only has 140 calories.












      Bear Naked Nut Cluster Crunch:
This cereal is TASTY. The two flavors are maple nut and honey almond. The thing I really like about this is that it has a granola type texture but without the calories that granola has. 1 cup of this is about 210 calories. It kept me full and I was impressed with that. The only minor concern I had was that it's slightly sweet. But I am still in love with this cereal.



Cascadian Farm Honey Nut O's: My favorite cereal since I was a kid. These are delicious, not to sweet, and what else can I say...who doesn't love cheerios? I really like these because they aren't as sweet as the Bear Naked cereal, but at the same time you still have a nice sweet flavor. I only wish they had more protein....but overall you can never go wrong with cheerios. 110 calories per cup.







Natures Path Flax Plus Multigrain Flakes: LOVE these. They have a nice crunchy nutty flavor. I feel so healthy eating these, and I love them because the flavor is delicious. Since they are multigrain they will keep you full. Definitely recommend these in place of regular corn flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment